Saturday, 2 April 2016

Simply Saturday - New Release Launch Party at Polkadoodles

Hellloooo :-)  It's another day and another fabulous new release from Nikky at Polkadoodles.

Just as I get my teeth into one collection, she amazes us all with yet another beautiful collection.

This weekend, over on Polkadoodles Crafting Facebook page, we are having a launch party.  Lot's of fun and fabulous inspiration from the Design team.  Saturday, Sunday and Monday, we will all be sharing some of our creations with you.

Say hello to the latest release from Polkadoodles

Oh my goodness!  What a delightfully delectable collection.  
Love the wonderful colour palette, definitely Fruit Punch :-) 

From me today, I couldn't resist using the beautiful butterfly and floral elements from the collection. Do you think I have a thing for butterflies at the moment?  LOL!

I have made a shaped easel card, using one of the toppers to form my easel card in Silhouette Design studio, and then adding some lovely embellishments.


I ended up with a very monochromatic card, and couldn't resist adding some pearl dot's to the centre of those flowers.


As always, I have inked all the layers including the butterfly and flowers.


I have used some flower centres, once again, for the butterfly antennae and inked them with the same coloured ink as the layers.


Added some foam tape to the floral ring and under the butterfly to add some more dimension.

So, why not pop along to Facebook and join in the fun.  Polkadoodles Crafting and if you haven't joined the group - why not LOL!

Come back tomorrow - yep, I'll be here :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Digistamps 4 Joy - Challenge #123: Anything Goes - twist add a Butterfly (closes 29 Apr)

Eclectic Ellapu - April Challenge : Spring Flowers/April Showers (closes 30 Apr)

Brown Sugar Challenge - Challenge #192: Anything Goes #1 of 2(closes 6 Apr)

Sisters of Craft - April Challenge: Anything Goes #1 of 3(closes 30 Apr)

Dragons Lair Designs - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 4 May)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

30 comments:

  1. I MUST NOT LOOK, I MUST NOT LOOK...Oh go on then!! another scrummy collection to add to my never used stash Karon!! you are such a fantastic ambassador for Nikky's wonderful work. this is a fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it's absolutely stunning, Karon!! I love the shape and dimension!! The colors are fabulous!! Love, love this my friend!! Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karon this is gorgeous
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karon,
    I just saw this on FB and wow!!! My favorite color is green and I absolutely adore the butterflies!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karon, this is spectacular! The easel shape is so pretty and I am enamored with those colorful butterflies and sweet flowers. They are delightful. Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMWORD Karon! That is GORGEOUS! I just love the design and the beautiful colors & butterflies... simply lovely lady!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours are truly gorgeous. I have always loved butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...what a stunning card! Those colors, layers and embellishments are just gorgeous! Absolutely stunning and should be displayed in a special spot for everyone to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and amazing creation with fabulous colour combo used...love this...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so special. It's gorgeous!!! I love the colors. You do a fantastic job with these digital collections. I just can't stop looking at this card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally bit and picked up a collection or three! I can't wait to get crafting with them - once I get over this head cold. For now, off to finish a couple of posts of projects from before this week. Hope your week is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation!
    Love the collection...
    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm cutting waaaay back on the time I spend at the computer, but that doesn't mean I'm not watching all you post with a curious and watchful eye..LOL. I LOOOOOVE this card so much. I was in awe of the colors immediately. Have enjoyed seeing it all and spending this time on your blog. BIG HUGE HUGS!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Absolutely STUNNING, Karon!

    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card.
    I love the butterfly….stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is so very pretty and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely awesome I love it. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the most stunning card and collection ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is amazing - it looks so good. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Delightful creation and lovely colour combos used. Thanks so much for sharing in our current challenge and hope to see you back next challenge.xxDigi Stamps 4 Joy Challenges{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card! I must try one of these soon I love them! Thanks for playing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful easel card! Thanks for join us at {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Eva Ng

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, full of vibrance ! Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...