Friday, 7 July 2017

Fabulous Friday - Red, White & Blue

Happy Friday everyone.

All our Polkadoodles challenges are now Anything Goes.  Lots of new releases in the store which you can check out HERE.

My little bit of inspiration for you this week, uses the wonderful Daisydays download collection. Our theme as the DT was Red, White & Blue and this collection had the perfect set of papers and flowers :-)

I love the mix of papers and have inked all the edges of all the layers.


For the inside making a single layer with the elements from the front.


For the flowers I just cut them twice, inked the edges and layered for dimension.


Simple sentiment could be used for any occasion :-)


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #336: Anything Goes (closes 11 July)

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 10 July)

Crafting by Designs - Challenge July: Anything Goes (closes 25 July)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. amazing background and the daisies looks great karon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers and layers!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking design and pretty flowers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and wonderful design. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super layout Karon and it looks great in rewrite and blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful make Karon! LOVE THE PRETTY FLOWERS AND THE LAYERS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Karon, a fabulous design with lots of lovely layers - my favourite collection.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card. A wonderful design. Love the background and the very pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Karon, I'm a sucker for flowers and I love how you made yours pop off the card. Your design papers are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous love all the layering xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card - great papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fun layers & pretty flowers. A wonderful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Karon. I too love all the different papers and the flowers really pop off the card. Love it. Also love the new blog look.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! You should enter it in our red, white & blue card challenge on Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the selection of paper's you selected Karon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the blend of color and pattern with your flowers. A truly inspired creation for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...